Plan your visit
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed national holidays
May 1 June 30
August 15 September 15
October 20 November 1
March, 19 -March 27, 2016 (Easter week)
December, 19 2015 -January 3, 2016 (Easter week)
Students Q20 (with ID)
Children Q20 (under 12)
Free admission for school groups accompanied by
a teacher and with prior reservation
For information contact
Telephone (+502) 2338-7959
Universidad Francisco Marroquín (UFM)
6 Calle final, zona 10
Guatemala City, Guatemala
The exhibit is housed on the ground floor of Liberty Plaza, at the cultural center of Universidad Francisco Marroquín in Guatemala City. Street map
- City buses #63, 82, 101, and 40R run along Avenida La Reforma. Get off on the corner of 6 Calle in zone 10 (at the Ministry of Education building).
- Follow 6 Calle five blocks east into zone 10, to its end. The last two blocks will be downhill to the main entrance of UFM campus. Once on campus, head for the building complex to your left (cultural center). The Lienzo de Quauhquechollanexhibit is located on the ground floor of Liberty Plaza.
print these directions
- Ask your driver to take you to the museum area of the UFM campus (6 Calle final, zona 10).
- Vehicles may enter the campus without charge for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- You may arrange for the same driver to pick you up, or the exhibit or museum staff can call one for you. (If you want the same driver, make sure you get his cell phone number.)
- Visitors may park anywhere in the UFM parking lots.
- Parking fees are Q16 per hour.
- All buildings on campus are wheelchair accessible via ramp and/or elevator.
- The exhibit is wheelchair accessible via a ramp leading from the parking area to the building entrance.
- Museums and upper level of Liberty Plaza are accessible by elevator.
- Light snacks, coffee, and other refreshments are available in several campus buildings
For details click here
- Open wireless Internet throughout the campus
- Full-service bank (Ground floor Student Center)
- ATM machine (4th floor Academic Building)
- Restrooms in all the buildings
- Closed-circuit security cameras in all areas
- Ample parking with controlled access